new visor eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new visor eagles

hi everyone,wanted to ask what i have here as this was my last nights astate auction find..thanks so much

mm

back

Comment

m

the silver looking one

Comment

n

back,

Comment

Hi Pammy, I think the first one is for the KM tellermutze -I hope I have spelt that correctly. I think both are ok, IMO.

Jerry

Comment

mm

thanks as thats always good! the thrill for me is to know how well i did price wise as i know most dont like to talk abought it but its a big part for me as me and the girls go to these auctions and want to start getting an idea on prices..take care

Comment

Though many might not admit it, for me it's always good to get a bargain. Makes up for the fakes and the items I bought without knowing the market value.

Jerry

Comment

m

would $50 for both have been ok deal? i know what you are saying jerry! thanks so much realy as these were the only things this week but wait till next week i might get something better...i only got stuck once and since this forum i will never get stuck with any fakes again...thank you forum!!!
                Last edited by pammy; 10-16-2010, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Hi Pammy,

I collect mainly visor cap insignias and think you did very well for $50 for both eagles. The Navy gold glit eagle, used for the donald duck caps and visors fetch around $30-$45 depending on the maker and condition, while the more commonly found Heer visor is around $20-40. Your Heer visor eagle is a nice, lesser seen, broad prong version with a nice marking.

Well done.
                  Mil

Comment

You did well. The Heer visor bird is a rare one. I have not seen many of those over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by pammy View Post
                      would $50 for both have been ok deal? i know what you are saying jerry! thanks so much realy as these were the only things this week but wait till next week i might get something better...i only got stuck once and since this forum i will never get stuck with any fakes again...thank you forum!!!
                      You did well Pammy.

Jerry

Comment

m

thanks guys,as this time i was not even there but put a absent tee bid in that was my very highest $50 and i think i could have got them for a lot less if i was there as i seen it many times they will start the biding at just at or just below my bid..i seen it 100 TIMES . R.H can anyone tell me this maker?

Comment

M

HI,THE CAP IS FAKE BUT I PUT THE EAGLE I GOT ON IT AS IT DOES MAKE THE HAT!

Comment

M

The cap is a fake and its one thing i got stuck with on one of my auctions..it still looks ok until the eagle finds a better one.

Comment

V

ER

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X