Interesting uniforms on display in Berlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Askold View Post
    I am pretty sure that toy car with hitler is a modern toy/model. I've seen it on sale in Italy, they also had one with Mussolini and one with Pope. The mugs also seem modern to me.
    Jepp, mixing fakes with real items should not happen by a big musuem like this. Leaves already bad taste, before I have visited this exibition.

BTW is not the 1st time an exibition like this took place, app. 20 years ago at munich they had a simular one, titled "Die Hauptstadt der Bewegung". I went there with my grandma....

Comment

I just returned from Berlin earlier today and was fortunate to have caught this exhibit. I was pleasantly surprised to see GFM Von Leeb's baton. There were two other GFM batons: for Rommel and a Luft GFM but I think those were museum replicas. I'm a golden party badge fan myself and was happy to see a nice 24mm Deschler on display. Definitely a must see if you find yourself in Berlin.

Comment

Originally posted by Gran Sasso View Post
        Jepp, mixing fakes with real items should not happen by a big musuem like this. Leaves already bad taste, before I have visited this exibition.

BTW is not the 1st time an exibition like this took place, app. 20 years ago at munich they had a simular one, titled "Die Hauptstadt der Bewegung". I went there with my grandma....
        I didn't manage to get to the Munich exhibition of 1993 but I bought the exhibition catalogue. Not everything is pictured but worth picking one up.

Apparently the exhibition was supposed to tour Germany but it didn't. I guess the public weren't ready for it back then.
        Attached Files

Comment

The steins are all bogus.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X