Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

original officers jacket and breeches GD

Hi Guys,

I found this genuine Gross Deutschland uniform for a ari lieutenant incluiding breeches.
    Any idea what to pay for it?
    the uniform misses one pebbled button but is mothhole free
    It has all the original markings like GD metal patch on the shoulderboard.

Thanks for the effort

Benjamin

better to see pictures...original, untouched GD uniforms (field or field service type) may cost as much as $4,000...but as little as $2,500...all depending on condition.

Please show some photos
    CSP

sigpic

Comment

It's on eBan right now with no reserve - upgraded EM tunic, GD cyphers but no cuff title.

Don

Comment

GD uniform

Here s the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...EBBI%3AIT&rd=1

Comment

I think this is an original officer tunic with full re-sewed insignia. Do you like such combos?

Comment

It looks to me that the breast eagle is replaced...it does not at all match the wear and tear of the remainder of the uniform. The shoulder boards look like they could have original "GD" cyphers on them...hard to telll from just the ebay ad...you should ask for closer pictures of the boards (front and back) and post them here or send them to me email...I'd like to see closer.

The fact that it has no cufftitle, slip on shoulder boards and what I believe is a replaced breast eagle - I strongly suspect a put together uniform is being offered for sale.

At it's present bid price, it is about what you would pay for a good M36 EM uniform. If in fact, it is all authentic "Grossdeutschland"...it is a steal at such a price. If the boards are the only true original GD item to this uniform...the current price is a bit high for a pair of original boards, by maybe $300-$400
            CSP

sigpic

Comment

IMO for it to be an original GD uniform it has to have the cuff title, that is the key, very easy to add GD Boards and call it that. Unless, it is named to a soldier of a GD unit, then its another story.

Michael

Comment

As I stated before, I cannot guarantee this information to be correct and it is up to you to verify.

.............go figure!
                Imo the seller pretends he doesn't know anything about uniforms while in fact he knows darn well that he's selling a tunic which has been put together!
                Adding a pair od boards is easy but it ain't enough to call this(put-together)tunic "genuine GD-issue"!Moreover.....a cuff title wouldn't hurt!
                If I were you I'd pass on this one and spend a grand and a half in a genuine,untouched M36...providing you're fortunate enough to find one!
                Manny <!-- End Description -->

Comment

Hey -

I've got one on the eStand right now for a hell of a lot less!

Don

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X