Thanks Neil and Tim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Neil and Tim

Both Neil, Tim, and Gerard (along with Jerry from GDC) told me about a tunic at the SoS. I was unable to go to the show, but they told me of a tunic there that would interest me. I was able to get photos of it, called the guy who had it, and was able to get the tunic to look at. Because these guys took the time out to help a fellow collector, I have this hanging in the "war room". Thanks a ton guys!
    Attached Files

Three loops for awards which is strange. The loops seem to be right, I have seen chaplains with two awards including everything from a sports badge to the IC1.
    Attached Files

Comment

Tabs. They look blue in the photo wich is wierd.....I cant get the camera settings to bring out the violet--they end up blue. But the tabs are light violet centers, V's , on a darker violet backing
      Attached Files

Comment

underside of tunic, hand sewn collar tabs (not as good), but a good sewing job (better). I wish it was textbook but oh well
        Attached Files

Comment

again thanks guys for the information regarding this tunic. I really appreciate the help and the information regarding the show!

Comment

Yes its strange how sometimes a camera can play tricks with colours sometimes making Pink and yellow to look white etc. I think its wonderfull when collectors look out for each other it is these friends which make this hobby that much better.

Congrats on a nice and rare tunic. Glenn
            "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X