HJ Boots "D.R.G.M." marked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ Boots "D.R.G.M." marked

Hello. I wanted to show my latest find: a very rare, original pair of "D.R.G.M." marked HJ boots, size 37. They are in very good condition and come with the original shoe trees which are also "D.R.G.M." marked. Hope you guys like them as much as I do.

Regards
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Oberbootsmann; 08-16-2010, 08:56 PM.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Oberbootsmann; 08-16-2010, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Attached Files
      Last edited by Oberbootsmann; 08-16-2010, 08:27 PM.

Comment

What makes them HJ? - Those are just period ski-boots, which could have been used by HJ, but are no textbook ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Gran Sasso View Post
          What makes them HJ? - Those are just period ski-boots, which could have been used by HJ, but are no textbook ones.
          My parents neighbour, a 81 yo former HJ member, has identified them as exactly the same type of shoes he used to wear in Winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Oberbootsmann View Post
            My parents neighbour, a 81 yo former HJ member, has identified them as exactly the same type of shoes he used to wear in Winter.
            Like said, they could be used - like any other period boot. I recall a period foto, where app. 20 pairs of boots standing in the sun after cleaning, and all were different types.

Unless they are HJ-marked ("Von der Reichjugendführung befohlene Ausführung") there is no way to tell, unless you have them from the vet.

Back then only 10% of the HJ-members / parents could afford the more expensive RZM-issue gear (canteens, boots, backpacks, etc), so they used whatever they could get. I know a HJ-vet, who told me his mother made him his breadbag by her own.

Comment

Like said, they could be used - like any other period boot. I recall a period foto, where app. 20 pairs of boots standing in the sun after cleaning, and all were different types.
              I agree all types appropriate..civilian, any brand shoes and ski boots are OK...
              Here the results of a shoe drive (not sure if its for the armed forces and handled by the HJ or for the HJ...
              probably the latter...)
              Check out the black and white civi ski boots!

(btw this topic belongs in the political section where HJ is discussed or Gear section)
              Attached Files

Comment

Very interesting picture, thank you very much.

Regards, Matthias

Comment

Unless they are HJ-marked ("Von der Reichjugendführung befohlene Ausführung") there is no way to tell, unless you have them from the vet.

So what does he do? He is selling them as HJ boots, even though they are not.
                  http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=456582

Comment

Originally posted by David Fettes View Post
                    And at ebay at the same time...:

http://cgi.ebay.de/100-orig-Winterst...5?pt=Militaria

Comment

Originally posted by David Fettes View Post
                      As they had been found on an austrian attic together with the uniform jacket and pants and my parents neighbour as well had confirmed that he had used the exactly same type of boots during his HJ membership, those shoes had been worn undoubtless by a member of the HJ. But to make you guys happy, I'm gonna revise the boots description at the WAF and ebay as well.
                      Last edited by Oberbootsmann; 08-31-2010, 06:24 AM.

Comment

As they had been found on an austrian attic together with the jacket and my parents neighbour as well had confirmed that he had used the exactly same type of boots during his HJ membership, those shoes had been worn undoubtless by a member of the HJ.
                        SO WHAT? - Does (possible) use of an item by a member of any organistaion MAKES that item automaticly ISSUE? NO

"I have some panties that I have been told look like the style Adolf has worn, so lets offer them as his.."...

Also, you could not offer ONE item at the same time both here AND at ebay

Comment

SO WHAT? - Does (possible)

Also, you could not offer ONE item at the same time both here AND at ebay
                          I've got a notion that you are kind of bored and don't know what to do with your leisure, am I right? I appreciate your talkativeness and I was quick on the trigger when revising the description but I'll not correspond to all of your claims.

I've read carefully the "E-Stand Operational Guidelines" as well as the "E-Stand Rules". I couldn't find a hint that I'm not allowed to sell items at the same time at another website. Please be so kind and show me where you've found the information and I'll be happy to cancel one of the sales.

As I don't want to show a personal dispute in public I recommend having further conversations via PM.
                          Last edited by Oberbootsmann; 08-31-2010, 07:36 AM.

Comment

I've got a notion that you are kind of bored and don't know what to do with your leisure, am I right?
                            Wrong.

I appreciate your talkativeness and I was quick on the trigger when revising the description but I'll not correspond to all of your claims.
                            "As some guys seem to have problems with the boots description I'm gonna revise it. Those DRGM marked boots probably had been used as skiing boots until they where used by a HJ boy."

You are STILL claiming that they are HJ.

I've read carefully the "E-Stand Operational Guidelines" as well as the "E-Stand Rules". I couldn't find a hint that I'm not allowed to sell items at the same time at another website. Please be so kind and show me where you've found the information and I'll be happy to cancel one of the sales.
                            So your ok with selling these boots to two people? Its called common sense.

As I don't want to show a personal dispute in public I recommend having further conversations via PM.
                            If it needs saying, then I am saying it here.

Comment

David says it all

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X