Shoulder straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoulder straps

I forgot I had these until I found them yesterday.I bought them at a old estate farm sale about 15 years ago.I was going through some of my foot lockers looking for stuff to put on Ebay.I don't know a thing about straps but I think most of these might be WWI.I took the more attractive ones out of this bunch years ago and put them in a showcase and now I can't remember were I put them.I hope one day I will find them!
    Attached Files

Hi t_

The items in the bottom left hand on the second row are ww2 items and the rest could be imperial german or axis powers straps.
    Could do with better pictures bur from left to right number 4 and 5 are fire service and administration.

Ashley

Comment

Yup, mostly WW1. Top left is Baden Inf Rgt 114 (shows better on your other thread), blue with red is support unit of some kind that doesn't leap to my mind, the yellow "bomb" on red ones are Field Artillery with regimenatl numbers. Black with red numbers and piping are for Engineer Battalions or independent companies of those numbers, could be sappers, miners, etc. The all red one is for Landsturm.

Bottom row crossed shells on yellow are Foot (= heavy) Artillery-- 95 would be a Btn #, and the white piped Feldgrau ones with red numbers are infantry for regiments of those numbers.

I'll copy this over into Imperial from Wehrmacht Uniforms.

Comment

Thanks Ashley and Rick for the info!

Comment

Hello,

I would also like to get some help. I am thinking of acquiring the following shoulder straps. The grey and darkgreen look good to me. But I am still a newbee and they are not cheap enough to make mistakes. I have concerns with the black Panzer. They have a coarse fabric and the grey lining of the strap on the back looks a bit narrow.

Thank You in advance
          Johannes
          Attached Files

Comment

back
            Attached Files

Comment

2nd pair
              Attached Files

Comment

2nd back
                Attached Files

Comment

3rd pair
                  Attached Files

Comment

3rd back
                    Attached Files

Comment

4th pair
                      Attached Files

Comment

4th back-a
                        Attached Files

Comment

4th back-b
                          Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X