Panzer overcoat-Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzer overcoat-Opinions

Hey is this a panzer overcoat it not like any I've seen before. I would like you know your inputs

I think I've seen this, or one just like it, floating around on the the Internet for about a year. It's not an overcoat - the fabric looks far too thin for that. It looks more like a stage costume to me - like for Russian dancers or something. Reminds me a lot of the stuff that came out of the MGM stage props auction back around 1970.

Comment

Originally posted by checkit View Post
      I think I've seen this, or one just like it, floating around on the the Internet for about a year. It's not an overcoat - the fabric looks far too thin for that. It looks more like a stage costume to me - like for Russian dancers or something. Reminds me a lot of the stuff that came out of the MGM stage props auction back around 1970.
      Hello
      I agree , it does indeed look like a film prop .
      Regards
      P-Y

Comment

It does look like a studio uniform. Check out EBay seller hollywoodmoviecostumes, item #330363081936 “WWII German Uniform Von Ryan’s Express Kelly’s Heroes” the shoulder boards look almost the same as the one on this Panzer overcoat.
        If it is a studio uniform, it should have some value as a movie collectible. This seller has some nice movie uniform props...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X