No announcement yet.

Strange Stuff We Pull Out of the Woodwork - Three Heer Sport Shirts At One Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange Stuff We Pull Out of the Woodwork - Three Heer Sport Shirts At One Time

Don't often pull one of these sport shirts out of the woodwork, but I managed to get three in one find.

The two NCO shirts are in fine shape other than what looks like stains from poor storage, or was it rolling in the mud during physical training during WWII? Both have maker stamps on the bottom hemline.

The EM shirt is ripped apart, like Momma was tearing it apart to use as a dust rag until the Vet stopped her! That EM shirt actually has period repairs to fabric, so it was definitely used before torn apart by Momma.

The eagles are all in real nice shape.
    Attached Files
    Alitur vitium vivitque tegendo

Attached Files

Comment

Last
      Attached Files

Comment

Neat shirts Jeff and I did not know the difference between EM and NCO shirts till now. You do pull some interesting things out of the woodwork.
        HC

Comment

Nice shirts. When I worked for a military museum we would get calls from familes for potential donations. My favorite was a guy that lugged back about a 30 pound giant metal LW marked adding machine in his duffle bag.

Comment

Nice find Jeff. I believe these are the second patern eagles? Can any one else confirm this?Best regards.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X