Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nh des Heeres Cuffband

Hi all,
    This is going to e-stand, but a search of the Forum turned up very little on these. So I figured I go ahead and post it, so the pix will be for others, should they run into one in the future.

best
    Hank

The first two are an overall view, and a closeup. This has been worn, but retains it's full length.
    Attached Files
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Two more views. Where it was sewn, you can see the material folder over on itself; it was NOT trimmed. If you spread the layers, you can see the Bevo Wuppertal designation. Unfortunately, I couldn't get a good shot of that.
    Attached Files
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.

Comment

Lastly, a quick measurement. Laid flat, it's 12 cm, or a 24 cm circumference. There is probably another 6 cm or so sewn together.

best
      Hank
      Attached Files

Comment

If there are any other shots/angles that would be of help, PLMK ASAP.

best
        Hank

Comment

Here is mine cufftitle for comparison

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X