Eagles Have Landed -- Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eagles Have Landed -- Part 2

These will be coming to the e-stand later today ....

A Pioneer Officer, Artillery NCO Waffenrock, and a Luftwaffe HBT.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Mmike
    Attached Files

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Very nice Mike, I especially like the luft hbt.

Jerry

Comment

Ah yes, marketing with a little pre-sale teaser. I love the machine polished steel door knobs with the wood flooring. A nice industrial yet traditional look that works with the medium oak wood stain choice on the torso bases.

Comment

John,

You have good taste. Actually, it is not a wood floor -- but rather the top of a large table with glass top and drawers in it so you can see the contents. Something I found that works well in my collection room.

Before my life as an airline pilot, I was in public relations. Perhaps that is the reason I like "teasers". Already have emails .....

Best,

Mike

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike H View Post
          John,

You have good taste. Actually, it is not a wood floor -- but rather the top of a large table with glass top and drawers in it so you can see the contents. Something I found that works well in my collection room.

Before my life as an airline pilot, I was in public relations. Perhaps that is the reason I like "teasers". Already have emails .....

Best,

Mike
          Okay, let me know if you ever let the knobs go- I have a matching 1990s set factory marked etc. but with a broken spring on the lock button,

Comment

I am not a Heer collector(yet) but I love that Pioneer tunic!!!

Comment

Paul,

Remember, it wasn't long ago that I was a fairly active Luftwaffe collector -- the collection now mostly gone since 2005.

When I came back into collecting in 2007, Heer was my choice -- particularly Waffenroecke -- because of their appearance, tailoring, design, and cut.

The sales thread on this Pioniere can be found here (with many more photos):

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=434730

Thanks for writing,

Mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X