Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M43 trousers

Hello

I've got this M43 trousers for my collection. It's my first uniform item. What's your opinion about it?

Don't look at suspenders. It's just a bonus to trousers.

original made from italian garbardine and lining is made from tropical cloth,nice combat used pair.

Comment

Originally posted by besslein View Post
      original made from italian garbardine and lining is made from tropical cloth,nice combat used pair.
      Thank you for fast answer. But I don't think that is "tropical cloth". The trousers are in Russia and it may be soviet "drape cotton twill" from shirt like this: http://www.germanmilitaria.com/Other...s/C053559.html

Comment

100% wh tropical cloth ,i have owned and seen pairs made like this.

Comment

Me too. Original trousers, I have seen lots of pairs made with the same lining material.

Comment

also agree. I have the same type of pants with exacly the same tropical cloth as lining.

Comment

So, that's really tropical. Now it's turn for feldbluse to find!

Comment

Nice original pants.
                These ones are late war made and the use of tropical cloth does signify nothing more the german industry used all type of material available at this moment ...

Comment

Originally posted by hador View Post
                  So, that's really tropical. Now it's turn for feldbluse to find!
                  tropical lining doesn't mean these are tropical pants. as alexander said ; these are late war m43 pants made of captured italian gabardine with used leftovers from tropical cloth as lining , and nothing more than.

Comment

Originally posted by anmarlodz View Post
                    tropical lining doesn't mean these are tropical pants. as alexander said ; these are late war m43 pants made of captured italian gabardine with used leftovers from tropical cloth as lining , and nothing more than.
                    Of cause it's not tropical pants, but only tropical lining. That's what I meaned. For me it was more important to be sure that it's original one. Thanks everyone for the explanations.
                    Last edited by hador; 05-04-2010, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X