New KM ''Brown Uniform for review.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New KM ''Brown Uniform for review.

I Recently won this on Evil-bay for 175$. I know this is an early Kreigsmarine brown uniform with a pop-up collar only down side the stain. Wanted some opinion on my 1st uniform. Also did i do ok on the pricing?

Inside

Other shots of buttons and stitching

Comment

Inside

Comment

Hi, I wonder when you get it, can you see if it ever had an eagle applied?
        This was posted by someone else last week on this forum, who you presumably have outbid, price is good, IMO.

Jerry

Comment

Originally posted by VonBond View Post
          Hi, I wonder when you get it, can you see if it ever had an eagle applied?
          This was posted by someone else last week on this forum, who you presumably have outbid, price is good, IMO.

Jerry
          Sure ill check it

Comment

Congrats on the tunic. I like it

Comment

Originally posted by PeterValadez View Post
              Congrats on the tunic. I like it
              no it did not have an eagle. i found out at the west coast militaria show it was an wwi km tunic reissued for wwii.

Comment

Originally posted by itallianPith View Post
                no it did not have an eagle. i found out at the west coast militaria show it was an wwi km tunic reissued for wwii.
                Which is why I asked about any sign of an eagle. Its certainly pre-ww2, but whether it was re-issued is uncertain, as it had no eagle. A good and uncommon tunic.

Jerry

Comment

I think it was issued in WWII because of some WWII period stitching. People at the recent west coast show told me . I was just wondering is this a tropical tunic? Because I would like to know what kind of cap to buy so i can display them together.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X