Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collar tabs, SS, NSKK, LW, Heer

Hello everyone,

I have gotten a gift, containing a few collar tabs. I'm mostly a Heer and KM collector so I'm not very sure on what I got. Can anyone help me out with these four tabs.
    The first is this single tab, could it be NSKK or SS or something else possibly? And more important a wartime piece?

next this matching set of green backed collar tabs. They are a perfect rectangle, which is in contrary with most Heer collartabs I encounter, which a more pointy like to fit the curves of the collar.

Next a single LW tab, it's embroided so I say postwar, right?

Well last but not least, these two brainwreckers, I just don't have the slightest idea, the are supposedly German, but I certainly have never seen anything like these before. The also don't feel German, it almost feel like rubber on the backsite. Anyone an idea on period, country?

It is possible you notice some sticky gluelike substance on some of the patches' backsides. Well then it's glue, they where in a scrapbook from a vet/resistance man who collected these during the war and (unfortunately) postwar.
    Thanks for taking a look!

I dont know on the first, the second is possibly police, but I'm not sure, the 3rd is post war bundesluft and the last might be Italian, but the only one I'm sure of is no.3.

Jerry

Comment

Jerry is right, post 3/pic 4 (the yellow one) is today's Luftwaffe for EM/NCO.
      Don't know about the others.

Comment

thanks gents, Thought so on the LW tab.

Could pic #3 the green tabs be possibly sleeve tabs for a paradetunic?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X