Estand Afrikakorps 'Set'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Estand Afrikakorps 'Set'

As we cannot place pertinant questions on estand now, I'm asking this here -
    Is this an auction?
    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=426742
    The 'group' is being sold as such, but I see that parts are now being sold individually without any reference to pricing.
    Chris - what are the individual fixed prices per item?
    Regards,
    Mark

Estand Afrikakorps 'Set'

Hello,

Items are offered as a group. People are pm'ing asking to part out. Really don't want to part out so individual prices are not listed.

Thank you.

Christopher

Comment

Hello what makes you think this is an auction? He has a price on the group for everything. Best regards.

Comment

Why not ask via a PM?
        Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

It is not worded clearly but he offered the contents of the case as a lot and decided to sell three items and revised the lot description and price for the mounts contents. The offer was unsolicitied etc.

Comment

Simply due to clarity for all to see, Willi.
            And David, auction as NO PRICES ARE LISTED for individual items. So you are telling me that as the group is eaten away it is still for sale at $5000?
            I have no interest in this set, but if I offer a tunic at a set price on estand and start removing insignia because I was pm'd to do so, that would be the same thing.
            Mark

Comment

He is selling the contents now minus the said insignia for $4500.00. The sdvb 287/288 patch was part of the lot but is not shown in the mount.

Comment

Originally posted by David Guist View Post
                Hello what makes you think this is an auction? He has a price on the group for everything. Best regards.
                Incorrect - Price is for everything in the box - (now minus the chevrons as they took someone's fancy)
                Regards,
                Mark

Comment

It was kind of confusing. See that now. Best regards.

Comment

Estand Afrikakorps 'Set'

Hello,

Please know that I have not received nor solicited for any offers to buy individual pieces. People are pm'ing and expressing their particular interests in single or group pieces, but noone has made an offer to buy OR expressed any dollar amounts.

Regarding the chevrons, another WAF member bought an item today and inquired about the chevrons. So I offered to sell them to him for $450 - total.

Original group price was $5000 - an now it's reduced accordingly to $4500. Would really prefer to sell as a lot ... a better deal for the buyer.

Christopher
                    Last edited by MilitaryCollect; 04-03-2010, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Chris,
                      No Offense meant and none taken, I hope? It's a fantastic grouping of excellent pieces and would be a centre-piece in any tropical insignia collection.
                      Good Luck with the sale!
                      Mark

Comment

Estand Afrikakorps 'Set'

Hello,

No problem Mark. I think very highly of you and adore your collection.

Best Wishes and Happy Easter!

Christopher

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X