X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful uniform! Congratulations!

Comment

Beautyfull!
      The buttons are always market as stated, with producer logo (like, 'A' for assmann, sometime), but never seen with date...

Congrats...

Does anyone have a trousers to match with my messjacket?

Cheers!

Comment

please post yours mate, i have no pants and no white vest but this is the way it came out of dr brandt his closet

Comment

Here we go!!!

http://img511.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=attachment3.jpg

Enjoy it!

Cheers!

Comment

holy moly, lovely mate
            same maker and almost identical eagle, except his is oxidated

great jacket very stylish and underrated imo

Comment

Originally posted by Wijtman01 View Post
              holy moly, lovely mate
              same maker and almost identical eagle, except his is oxidated

great jacket very stylish and underrated imo
              Fantastic!!!
              I think that the Holters's production was one of the best of the whole III reich... Very fine sewn and cloth...

Comment

Classic early Holters Frank, everything is just right...congratulations

Any chance of seeing a close-up of the neck label on Wilhelm's tunic...that looks like yet another variation of the Holters tag (which I have not seen before). Also, does it have a label in the inside pocket? If so what is the date & does the address match that on the neck label?

Comment

Buttons

Just checked all of them. All are marked EXTRA FEIN and they do not have letters or numbers but a sort of wave-like pattern with two small stars on the side as a sort of logo stamped in top back of the buttons. Thanks to all who responded so far and expressed their appreciation for my uniform. Of course a piece tailored by Holsters is top notch as are those by their Berlin competator of whom the name escapes me at the moment. All top ranks got their prime uniforms at Holsters and the other one. Cheers, W

Comment

Gray

Hello Mr Gray, thanks for your response. My tunic is unfortunately not by Holsters but by a different tailor also first name Wilhelm. Yes both the pants and jacket have the tailor's tag (inside pocket and inside pants) and the uniform is dated 23 XII 1935 and named to a Lieutenant which unfortenately never received an KC, GCG or Ehrenpokal so I am unable to find him in any of the Literature I have at home. Cheers, W

Comment

Hi there!

Originally posted by J C Gray View Post
                      Classic early Holters Frank, everything is just right...congratulations
                      many thanks! I have very apreciate your compliments!!!

Originally posted by J C Gray View Post
                      Any chance of seeing a close-up of the neck label on Wilhelm's tunic...that looks like yet another variation of the Holters tag (which I have not seen before). Also, does it have a label in the inside pocket? If so what is the date & does the address match that on the neck label?
                      Keep goin'!

http://img203.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=attachmentip.jpg

The label talking about a very early (1935) Holters manifacturing... I think that the owner was a former WWI pilot, due the loops for the decoration. If he was in generalstab in the second war, he cannot win so much decoration flying a desk!!!! Is a pity doesn't know the history of this guy!

Cheers!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X