E 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E 104

Hello! I would appreciate any information for what E104 cyphers stand for. Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi Pimpf please do a search under the title: "DAK opinions please".

The above boards seem to match the fakes in the above thread.

Comment

Originally posted by TONY Q.W. View Post
      Hi Pimpf please do a search under the title: "DAK opinions please".

The above boards seem to match the fakes in the above thread.
      They are quite similar looking. Tony thanks so much!

Comment

Originally posted by pimpf View Post
        They are quite similar looking. Tony thanks so much!
        You're welcome pimpf. Thank God we have a very good DAK/tropical collectors' team here in the forum

Comment

Latin "E" Cipher

The Latin & Gothic "E" cipher when worn on a black or rose (pink) piped strap would be Railway "E" = Eisenbahn.

On a red piped board is would be Railway Artillery.

A Gothic (and late war Latin) "E" could also be used for Ersatz (Replacement units) and such boards are usually piped in white.

I don't think the combination on these tropical straps could have existed but I may be wrong.

Comment

E 104

Hello! I would appreciate any information for what E104 cyphers stand for. Thanks in advance for any help!
            It stands for junk.

C.

Comment

E 104

It stands for junk. Please see: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...t=DAK+opinions

Original rifle green DAK straps (em & nco) below.

C.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DAKcollector1 View Post
                It stands for junk.

C.
                I will start a war here but I personally think most the "DAK" boards that have surfaced in the last 5 years years are garbage. It was fantastically rare to see any tropical boards much less for an NCO before about 3 years ago. I have little faith in most of these boards here and elsewhere.

Comment

E 104

Hello,

Yep, there's alot of "junque" out there. Sadly, it's being pawned off as original. I hope more people will post photos.

C.

Comment

There has been a wave of "DAK", especially"NCO" boards that have come out in the last 5 years and I personally think 99% of them are crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny R View Post
                      There has been a wave of "DAK", especially"NCO" boards that have come out in the last 5 years and I personally think 99% of them are crap.
                      I wonder if this is because the price in the last few years has shot through the roof and people are trying to cash in and are releasing them from their collections?...although there are certainly many fakes out there.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X