No announcement yet.

NCO collar tress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notice how he is smiling and pointing with his left hand? That's 'cause he just found the swimming pool - which explains all the rest of it.

Comment

Hi guys,

Surely, the collar had to have the Tresse as well, except overcoats and some other pieces of uniforms.

Jan, I am not so sure the boards on those pics you posted have no Tresse. They might have the subdued silk type that wouldn't show too well on pics. Wether it is my imagination or my "Adlerauge" I think they have the "U" though.

But in combat situations anything was possible. I too have, and/or have seen, pics with guys without boards or with only one...

Best regards,
      Al

Comment

Originally posted by Albert
        Jan, I am not so sure the boards on those pics you posted have no Tresse. They might have the subdued silk type that wouldn't show too well on pics. Wether it is my imagination or my "Adlerauge" I think they have the "U" though.

Best regards,

Al
        You could be right Albert, about the pictures posted so far...here is another one. Again, very bad quality, but IMO this uffz has no tresse on his straps.

Cheers

Jan
        'Arzt und Soldat'

Comment

here's another picture...the most clear example is the NCO on the far right, again despite the quality, lacks the tresse on his straps. IMO if he had any, it should at least be visible ( as the tresse on his collar, which is clearly there). But as you said it could be the subdued style and therefore hardly noticable...I don't know

Cheers

Jan
          Last edited by Jan Beazaer; 04-16-2004, 03:36 PM.
          'Arzt und Soldat'

Comment

sorry to put this thread back up guys...

...But can anyone put more comments on this matter? What are your opinions on missing tresses on both shoulderstraps and collars? Does anyone has more pictures to share?

Cheers

Jan
            'Arzt und Soldat'

Comment

I know this is an old tread but could someone repost the pictures? I would like to see some pictures of NCO without tresse on their collars, boards, or both? Thanks!

Kurt

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X