Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht armband

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht armband

Hello to all, could you give some regards about what it's on my own possession? It is a fake or what else? I've ever never seen like this one...
    Thank's in advance.
    Nico
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

,.,;;:;:,,
          Attached Files

Comment

.,.,;;;;;;
            Attached Files

Comment

,.,:;:;:;:;:
              Attached Files

Comment

Anybody could help?
                Thanks.
                Nico

Comment

These crudely printed armbands are difficult or even impossible to authenticate. There were many original variants and very good quality reproductions have been manufactured for decades. This one could be real but the stitching and ink stamp are not what I would consider typical and I would not want to buy this one, I am suspicious of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Pittman View Post
                    These crudely printed armbands are difficult or even impossible to authenticate. There were many original variants and very good quality reproductions have been manufactured for decades. This one could be real but the stitching and ink stamp are not what I would consider typical and I would not want to buy this one, I am suspicious of it.
                    Thank you for your answer. What I ask you now is:
                    for what reason did somebody falsificate things like this one. Really chip at all even if originals. About 100 Euros (am I wrong?) really cheap if considered in relationship with the great stuff valued for hundreds...
                    Why to make this cheap productions armbands in just few numbers (not widespread), with all the costs you have to efford for a production as stamps and things like that for about nothing?
                    Peraphs I'm just a newby but I really cannot get an aswer to that I've explained.
                    Thank you again!
                    Nico

Comment

Because if someone can produce a small number of fakes for 10.00 USD a peice, and sell it for 100 Euros each and make a good profit.

Given the material, the stitching, the stamp and how the ink looks. I too am not comfortable with this band.

Comment

Rubber stamps are not expensive and neither is screen printing. A lot of this stuff is made in Eastern Europe where a few Euros can still buy you a fancy steak dinner in some places. Even items worth 20 Euro have been faked, and sometimes in small production runs. Virtually any Third Reich collectible item you can imagine has been faked or reproduced.

Comment

Ok I've got it now, but for instance I've bought it in Italy when I was 12 or 13, in a period from 1990 to 1992 I mean, during that days there wasn't internet and all the staff concerned with, and no cinese or what else of the eastern production as well.
                          Have you got some more particulars to work on?
                          Thank's in advance as always.
                          Nico

Comment

Here's mine, material is not synthetic and I like the construction and stitching. It is like new. You can see a brown/dark tan variation similar to these in Badges and Insignia of the Third Reich, by Brian Leigh Davis.
                            Attached Files

Comment

last two, I realize this thread is a few months old, I'm hoping to get some additional posts/pictures of this variation.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X