X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kreta Cuff Title

Guys what do ya'll think?
    Greg

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.

Another of the same cuff-title.
    Greg

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.

Comment

Same Cuff-title. I haven't figured out how to post multiple pictures in one post.
      Greg

Comment

Last one.
        Greg

Comment

This is a cuff-title I am thinking about purchasing but the first photo worries me. I hadn't seen the the two ends in the middle meet like that.
          Greg

Comment

I would be more worried about that RBNr stamp............I don't like that ink and lettering at all. The fabric is of some concern too. Tough to tell about the lettering, need better closeups. To post multiple pics on one posting, just list all of them.

Willi Zahn
            Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Greg,
              have a look here for an original...although on a tunic: http://www.ww-2militaria.com/b/catem...zschl_pops.htm
              But it will give you the comparison anyhow and you can click on the individual snaps to bring them up large.

Hope that helps! Cheers, Wade K.

Comment

Thanks Willi, Wade. I appreciate the input. I borrowed the pics from the site it was listed on. While I do trust the dealer its not the dealer I have to live with but rather the cuff-title. I thought something was wrong with it but couldn't put my finger on it because I don't usually collect cloth items but I do enjoy para items. I will just have to wait and be patient before a Kreta cuff-title joins my collection. Thanks again...
                Greg

Comment

Greg:
                  Go to the Wehrmacht-Awards site and read the article on Kreta Cufftitles. It is rather complete and may help you in your decision.

Scott
                  CSP

sigpic

Comment

Excellent article thanks for the help. A mint cloth item shouldn't look as new as a mint medal. They both age differently the leaves are wrong and the stitching should be diagonal.

I have been back to the site for close-ups to compare and it has been sold.

Thanks for everyone's input.
                    Greg

Comment

Ranger, was that the one on Paul Jarvis' site?

Accidentally offending people on the internet since 1997

Comment

I just went and checked and see that it is in fact the same one.

Supposedly, it comes with expertise certificate of originality from German expert Lothar Hartung. Who is this guy?

Accidentally offending people on the internet since 1997

Comment

That was from Pauls site, I have no idea who the expert is.
                          Greg

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X