EM Artillery Parade Tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EM Artillery Parade Tunic

Would like to have some opinions on this Waffenrock. It is a private purchase with no label and artificial silk. This is the only photos I have but some thoughts would be appreciarted. Thanks David
    Attached Files

EM Parade

Pic 2
    Attached Files

Comment

EM Parade

Pic3
      Attached Files

Comment

Em Parade

Pic 4
        Attached Files

Comment

I like it

Comment

waffenrock good, I have one similar
            regards
            xisco

Comment

Nice waffenrock

Comment

Comment

David,

Is that rayon piping? It sure looks like it on the cuff.Thanks,

Richard

Comment

EM Parade

Richard,
                    Im not sure but I was interested in buying this Tunic so would like to get as much feedback as I can. A repo ? Rayon ? Are they making repo EM Waffenrocks? David

Comment

Originally posted by jackboot View Post
                      Richard,
                      Im not sure but I was interested in buying this Tunic so would like to get as much feedback as I can. A repo ? Rayon ? Are they making repo EM Waffenrocks? David
                      They sure do make repro waffenrocks. Here is a site offering them for $300.

http://stahladler.com/stahltest/Heerdress.htm

I don't see anything wrong with this Artillery Waffenrock.

Comment

No, it is not a repro. (A "repo" is what happens when you don't pay your car loan.) I have no issues with this Waffenrock...looks good to me.

There was also company in Texas that made a repro Waffenrock for reenactors as a test sample, but it went nowhere. There are also repros coming out of Hong Kong, but in my opinion the subject uniform is not one of those either.

I just noticed Todd's link after I finished typing. I'll have to study this somewhat. Hmm..slip on shoulder straps on a Waffenrock? This may be an example from Asian sources.

Paul
                        Last edited by Paul McKee; 02-08-2010, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Rayon shows up on tailored pieces

Comment

The other company that use to repro the Waffenrock was Lost Battalions. I checked them out and noticed they do not offer them anymore.

Comment

EM Parade

The shoulder straps looked sewn on to me but I have asked the seller to be sure. This Tunic is being sold for $675.00. It is listed in Excellent condition. I am wanting to purchase an EM Artillery Waffenrock to go with my M36 EM Field Tunic. But do not want to get burned with a reproduction.Thanks David

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X