Bernd Peitz any one have his info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bernd Peitz any one have his info?

Hey guys I find myself in a bit of a pickle with this man. We DAK collectors know that Bernd has published a book on DAK items blah blah blah but I have a bit of a sticky problem. I purchased a SV 288 tunic removed patch from him back in October while I was still deployed in Iraq. He claims to have sent the package as a registered letter but I can't find the tracking number going through the old emails. My significant other never picked the package up and its not sitting in the mail room vault. So this leads me to believe that he either screwed me and never sent it or it was picked off and there is no way for me to track it. I paid 600 USD for the patch and want the patch or my money back. It was paid via paypal so im wondering do I try to file a paypal claim or what do I do? I have emailed him twice and he has not responded in some two weeks. If anyone has a home phone or a cell phone number for him I would appreciate any help you could give me. This is the patch that was purchased from him. Look forward to some responses/assistance. Matt
    Attached Files

Matt,
    Bernd is an honest guy so I believe the only explanation is a mail problem.
    It is possible he's away at the moment as he does travel extensively, so may be out of reach.

Keep us updated?
    Mark

Comment

Matt,
      I also concur that Bernd is a very honest person and would not try to steal from you.
      I'll see if I can contact him but, if he is away it will be difficult. I'm sure that he will answer your emails as soon as he sees them.

Regards

Mark

Comment

Bernd is a reliable and very honest Guy, he spend a lot of time for the "Afrikaner"
        I know him personally.

Greetings Andi

Comment

Matt, doesn't he have the tracking number?

Comment

Johnny,

I would think so. Its just a bit frustrateing as its been 4 months and no patch has arrived. He seemed like a straight shooter.

Mark G,

that would be great if u could get a hold of him. I just want the number so I can check up on this patch.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X