panzer skull help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

panzer skull help?

I was wondering if this skull is good? And if it is good I was planing to sell it on estand, so what would be good price for it?
    Thank you for your time.
    regards Rajko
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Looks promising. IMHO. (which isn't much with regards to these)
      Regards,
      JustinG

have seen these go for about 40-80 USD depending on condition and pin condition/configuration.

Comment

the vets family I bought it from they used polish on every piece, this one had so much of it that the eyes were closed in white polish.

Comment

IMO, it's a repro/copy/fake! Can you post a better pic of where the pins are attached? Thanks

I don't like the pins, which look like panel pins that have been soldered/stuck in place, which is a feature I've noticed on fake/copy panzer skulls. I suspect that someone has tried to age them and then smothered them in polish as an extra dimension to their fakery. If this is a fake, value would be a few bucks, if real £20-40, as a guess, but the latter is not relevant IMO.

Just my opinion,

JerryB

Comment

Original skull in my opinion.
            Luca
            Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

better pictures as requested.
              All the pieces that I got from this guy were good, and there were over 30 pieces in there. In this group was also good ss cap eagle (which is already gone). I just wanted to check this one out so there would be no question when I post it for sale. thank you guys for your input.
              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

any more opinions?

Comment

Yes I think it good,,,,I have the same one,, but mine has different pins , mine are cut off style,,,,other wise ,,mine was up for review, you might look back a few months to see it,,I did put up for sale,,,,,Thanks Greg

Comment

Originally posted by realone View Post
                      Yes I think it good,,,,I have the same one,, but mine has different pins , mine are cut off style,,,,other wise ,,mine was up for review, you might look back a few months to see it,,I did put up for sale,,,,,Thanks Greg

Thank you pm sent

Comment

Thanks for posting the extra pics and I am happy to see that they are not the type I feared. The front always looked good so

JerryB

Comment

Besides what's been said, looks like somebody scratched the interior? trying to see if it was silver?

Comment

Thank you guys for your help.
                            Regards Rajko

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X