Original rank pips ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original rank pips ?

Sorry if I'm wrong section. I needed a rank pips for a ss tabs. I found on a site of militaria this unmarked pips. I just said to be the Wehrmacht (Heer pips ). A supply of pips of the WH then went fine with the SS ? Same pips for all, or change something like the size, shape and material etc ?
    Are original ( Heer ) ? SS only RZM ?
    The Aluminum and the 2 metal ones to the right are about 1.52 cm, and the 2 back left are 1.42 cm.
    WH fake ?

Cryp
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Cryptato; 01-02-2010, 07:57 AM.

Side B
    Attached Files

Comment

These are original pips for shoulder boards (officer) and shoulder straps (NCO) but not the right ones for collar tabs.

Comment

Hello and thank you: why are you saying that for the shoulder board ( Officers and NCO ) and not for the collar tabs ?
        The pips for the degree, especially in the SS are different in size or in shape??
        (Seem to be very difficult to find.........)

These pips are good for rank tabs SS even if they have the hook side and non-central ?
        Wehrmacht supply ?
        Thanks.
        Cryp
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Cryptato; 01-02-2010, 07:06 PM.

Comment

The pips for collar tabs are smaller like the ones you posted second . I do not know the exact measurements but about a CM. I am not sure the large silver pips in hte first post are WWII. I have a BW set which are very similar. The lower ones I do not anything about. The few collar pips I have seen have pins like the larger pips not on the sides.

Comment

So none of the pips that I posted are good
            Right pips have central prongs for rank tab ?

These pips size is 11 mm
            Attached Files

Comment

No, I did not say they were bad and not all pips with center pins are WWII. I am not sure but have a set of large Silver pips that are like yours and are Bundeswehr.

Comment

Thanks, I can only look for them.
                Cryp

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X