Patterns For Waffenrock Lining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patterns For Waffenrock Lining

Does anyone have the tailor patterns for the Waffenrock lining panels. I have a Waffenrock that has had the lining removed I am restoring. There is a DAF publication that appears to have these drawings shown in the waffenrock book.

John,
    The Curley & Stewart book credits those patterns to the collection of Drew Wright. I thought he was a member here...or was that the GDC forum?

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Paul McKee View Post
      John,
      The Curley & Stewart book credits those patterns to the collection of Drew Wright. I thought he was a member here...or was that the GDC forum?

Paul
      Thanks, I saw the book, I was going to bug Tim C. if no one answered. I think Drew is a member here as well but I do not know him. The liner was cotton duck, I am puzzled why they removed it. I have seen silk cut out of tailered tunics to make women's panties but Cotton seems less desirable.

Comment

John, I have a complete original pattern for sewing, but I'm not sure about the
        (liner) content.

I have a look in the evening and come back.

Kay

Comment

Originally posted by SmKL View Post
          John, I have a complete original pattern for sewing, but I'm not sure about the
          (liner) content.

I have a look in the evening and come back.

Kay
          Thanks, I just need a scan of the lining panel patterns and cutting instructions, it is in the DAF book. If it is short I would be happy to pay you to copy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny R View Post
            Thanks, I just need a scan of the lining panel patterns and cutting instructions, it is in the DAF book. If it is short I would be happy to pay you to copy it.
            John, the liner is not part of the pattern. It is (only) the outside of the
            Waffenrock for a 1.72m tall man ; Cutting instructions for all parts.

Regards, Kay

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X