Wehrmacht issued shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wehrmacht issued shirts

I'm looking for info about the issued wehrmacht shirts.

As far as i know now, the white shirts (with and without collar) are early war.
    Then came the greyish wool shirts without pockets, then with pockets and after that non-wool fieldgrey shirts that you can put shoulder boards on, like the tropical shirts.

Am i correct?
    I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
    Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
    My website: Gotrick.nl

Rick,
    I believe that you are correct. I have the pre war/early war white shirt without collar and a mid war/late war mouse grey shirt with collar and without pockets or loops for shoulder straps.

The white shirt has a very long tail that allows it to be also used as a sleep shirt.

Ed

Comment

Thanks!

Does anyone know more about the late war non-wool version?
      In which colors are they?

I believe sand color and green are tropical? is there another difference between the tropical and late war shirt?
      I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
      Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
      My website: Gotrick.nl

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X