Officer panzer wrap and trousers for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello
    You don't need any more pictures of the wrapper , the markings says it all , repro/fake. Regarding the trouser , I suspect the same outcome , but would like to see more pictures first .
    Regards
    P-Y

Comment

Here is an old one ..............that seemed to get closed down real quick.
      I know its an old thread but I just can not help but wonder what became of this set , and how it was NOT brought into the recent debate .............
      or am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by kammo man View Post
        Here is an old one ..............that seemed to get closed down real quick.
        I know its an old thread but I just can not help but wonder what became of this set , and how it was NOT brought into the recent debate .............
        or am I missing something?

The markings on the wrap; button configuration (missing) on the trousers...enough red flags on this set; even with the bad quality photo's, that indeed no extensive debate was necessary IMO.

F.

Comment

Originally posted by Zauberflöte View Post
          The markings on the wrap; button configuration (missing) on the trousers...enough red flags on this set; even with the bad quality photo's, that indeed no extensive debate was necessary IMO.

F.
          I agree, some of these fake wraps (and trousers) like this set were made in some numbers and for those collectors who caught them when they started showing up they are easy to still spot now.....even with the induced wear and age that some of them now show.

IMO these are in a whole different category than the wraps that are being debated in recent threads in terms of being able to detect the problems that show that they can not be period items as opposed to leaving some chance that they are just unusual variations.

Comment

Philid ,
            this set came on the scene when ?
            owen

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X