summer Luftwaffe tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

summer Luftwaffe tunic

Any idea if this one looks good or bad??

As you can see, a highly decorated soldier.....I see stitches for an EK1, DKiG, Squadron clasp and a Pilot badge...

Thanks for the help

Martin

Got to need a lot better pics than that, but from here I got a whole lot of questions

Comment

Better pictures needed for sure to say something!

Comment

yep better shots are a must but the eagle on the breast looks way to gold yellowish

Comment

Originally posted by Wijtman01 View Post
          yep better shots are a must but the eagle on the breast looks way to gold yellowish
          Yepp, it looks way wrong. Wouldn´t be suprised if it was a bad repro

Comment

It's a luft General ..

I would ask good pics of ALL insignia, front and back, in and out ..

I personally would be interested to see good pics of the golden eagle.

Jos.

Comment

ffjfjfjfsjfjsjsjsjjsjs

There are several people that can help on various points. You need an individual pic of a collar tab, board, eagle front and back, makers label, etc.

Comment

Thanks.

But I only have those 2.

Martin

Comment

Originally posted by mdj View Post
                  Thanks.

But I only have those 2.

Martin

That tab is a repro

Comment

I got this picture of the makertag.

what do you think? Uniform perhaps good, insignias bad?

Martin

Comment

You can't buy such a rare item with only two or three pictures... Ask for many detailed photographs or don't buy...

Comment

Hi

It look like the collar patches are too big for that tunic. The collar patches should be removable. The shoulder board look like they are sewn in ( they should be removable too!!)

Juan

Comment

Won't be better I am afraid?

Comment

Dear Martin,

I see that the tabs are on a white uniform? Are they sewn on or are they screwback/snap on?

I have written extensively on the double chevron tabs in several other threads. One thread:
                            http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...double+chevron

The reverse of your tabs should have a very distinct look to them which is only seen on tabs by this manufacturer. The extra piping will be longer than what is normally seen on tabs and will be sewn down so that the piping forms a rather large "U". The fold over of badge cloth will be very distinct from other tabs as well and they will be glued down with no loose ends. Kind of hard to explain but I am 99% sure I will know what these look like before you flip them over.

As to originality....there are some who don't like the double chevrons/loop below the wings. I am on the fence with them.

The thread that started the double chevron debate:
                            http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=hg+tabs+final

(Eric I owe you a PM ref the double chevrons)

Gary B
                            ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

Comment

All insignia are fake .., hence the bad pics IMO.
                              If you've a expensive tunic like this and all is fine you'll send the potential buyer your best pics, no ?

Jos.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X