is any of this stuff real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is any of this stuff real?

This lot is comming up at an action close to me soon. Just wondering if any of it is real. If it is how much would the lot be worth.
    Attached Files

oh yea what is some of the stuff in there?

Comment

The two eagles is for the sport shirt i belive,

The bronze shield is the Krimshield,

Grey armband is for "Deutscher Volksturm Wehrmacht" (Those who wasen't in the Normal army where recruted in the the Volksturm near the end of the war, Belive Dr Goebbels was head of them at the end of the war?)

Black ribbon with Wiking is for the foreign volunters of the Waffen SS, Recruted from Scandinavia, The Netherlands, and Belgium.

Red cross armband?

Comment

The red cross armband does not look German...Theirs is usually a BeVo weave construction...The Krim shield we would need detailed images. The Wiking title looks like one of the those post war veterans association reissues (a bookmark actually)...Everything else looks good! Nick

Comment

The Wiking cuff title is a post-war copy.

Bob Hritz
          In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Hritz View Post
            The Wiking cuff title is a post-war copy.

Bob Hritz
            Agree!

Comment

Hello based on what the otheres have said about the cuff tittle. I wouldnt want to put any more than $100.00 or some into it.The sports shirt eagles are common and cheap. So are the armbands.All you realy have left would be the sheild and the portapie or how ever its spelled.Best regards.

Comment

The marksmanship lanyard, right side of the image, is a first-pattern style, Grade 1 that looks to be original but in worn condition. Worth perhaps $50.

Comment

Originally posted by dav View Post
                  Hello based on what the otheres have said about the cuff tittle. I wouldnt want to put any more than $100.00 or some into it.The sports shirt eagles are common and cheap. So are the armbands.All you realy have left would be the sheild and the portapie or how ever its spelled.Best regards.
                  sport eagles, there are a lot that flouress under a uv light and ident but just a bit smaller in measurements

Comment

Thanks everyone this stuff will come up for auction soon if it goes cheap I may take a stab at it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X