No announcement yet.

M36 EliteDivision Frundsberg original?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much they're asking for this...ahem...beauty?

Comment

Is a poor fake, don't buy it. What is the request?
      Luca
      Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

Its on German Ebay, and its up to 100 Euro, and it has another 7 days to go. I have asked the guy all the questions on originality! But he still comes back saying it's 100%?

Thanks,

Everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Lou58 View Post
          Its on German Ebay, and its up to 100 Euro, and it has another 7 days to go. I have asked the guy all the questions on originality! But he still comes back saying it's 100%?

Thanks,

Everyone!
          It is 100%
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi Johnny,

Your the only one who says it original? The thing that got me was how new the insignias are on this tunic? So I asked the seller if he put them on or the past owner, but he still claims its all original.

Lou

Comment

Just disregard this reply as I thought i had another image.

Lou

Comment

I think Johnny's reply with the photo included in the phrase reads " It is 100% crap". You have to add on what the Gnome is doing.

Richard

Comment

Thanks Richard,

Bloody I must be getting old and senile! I was trying to make out what the nome image was doing! (NOW I SEE THE BIG PICTURE!!) Dam it he should of add the crap part!

Cheers,

Lou

Comment

Thanks,

Everyone!
                    Lou,
                    ever heard about a thing called "shill bidding"?€100 and still 7 days to go...that doesn't mean that it's original,in fact it's misleading to less informed collectors!If it was real €100 would probably puy a button!
                    My 0.02
                    Chris

Comment

I have asked the guy all the questions on originality! But he still comes back saying it's 100%?

Thanks,

Everyone!
                      ... and maybe has a story too
                      Tell him tunic and insignia are 100% fake
                      Luca
                      Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

Thanks Richard,

Bloody I must be getting old and senile! I was trying to make out what the nome image was doing! (NOW I SEE THE BIG PICTURE!!) Dam it he should of add the crap part!

Cheers,

Lou
                        These are part of a series of "Naughty Gnomes" Garden decorations. I recommend placing several around the yard to ward off square relatives and neighbors. The "streaking Gnome" is a personal favorite and seems most effective.

Comment

Yikes!!!!! what a monstrosity...Spend your money elsewhere!

Comment

btw there is a seperate SS section if you want to see examples of good material!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X