• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Options on Luftwaffe Tropical Trousers

Hey friends ...

Please have a look : fotos.web.de/stephanjanzyk/LW_Tropen_Hose

http://fotos.web.de/stephanjanzyk/LW_Tropen_Hose

are these trousers originals ? I think the belt and some other small straps arereplaced ...

Does anybody hear of the manufacturer : KIRSCHBERGER & ..... MÜNCHEN 1943 ???

Thanks in advance !

Grusel - what a bad fake

Comment

really ??? I bougt it a few moths ago from a waf member , he promised originality ...

Comment

Originally posted by Heeresspringer View Post
        really ??? I bougt it a few moths ago from a waf member , he promised originality ...
        I for myself would have not bought them - the material looks like the typical soft one form the "Litzmannstadt"-fakes, and construction... well, we leave this here...

Comment

no sorry ... the material is very thick and rough ! no the typical Litzmannstadt cutton!

Comment

Can you post detailed photos here? Cannot view the link from this computer.
            Esse Quam Videri

Comment

how does it work ?

Comment

Fake also by my side ... Poor in some parts, as contruction and cloth...

Cheers!

Comment

[QUOTE=Heeresspringer;3537986]really ??? I bougt it a few moths ago from a waf member , he promised originality ...[/QUOTE

120%fakes!This WAF member may have been sure they were original so I think it won't be a problem for him to take them back and return the money....else you'd better let the rest of the lot know his name!
                  Cheers
                  Chris

Comment

no problem with this ! he is a very friendly and cooperative member... he gives me the money back ...

Comment

Why is it so hard to post some decent pics, instead of a link that doesn't work or makes your PC security active etc..

Jos.

Comment

Pics without having to join the site would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by Heeresspringer View Post
                          no problem with this ! he is a very friendly and cooperative member... he gives me the money back ...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X