No announcement yet.

knot of kakhi ties ...DAK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some better shots. I am 100% confident these are period but have no clue on what they are.
    Attached Files

Comment

brownshirt ties?not NSDAP but maybe brownshirt?

Comment

The construction and material is not like any SA or NSDAP tie I've seen.
        Erich
        Festina lente!

Comment

I thought so. As I said they are a salty find, together with Heer and LW stuff. I don't collect tropical stuff or clothing in general, but somebody says they're LW tropical ties. Zeller

Comment

I do not think these are SA ties.

Check out this one at the collectors guild. Also unlike the other political ties I saw. The tagging and construction is entirely different.

http://www.germanmilitaria.com/Polit...s/N029160.html

Comment

I don't understand why they're 2 "front" parts pieced together ..

Jos.

Comment

Yes Jos, the construction is specular I would say. Not like the ties we use to wear nowadays or the political tie I posted for comparison.

Comment

Most deff. not SA or even SS... I'm going to throw this out but they even look like Late WW2 or Korean War US Marine Crop Kakis. I had one years ago as a kid and it looks like the same design. Wish i still had it to compare

Joe

Comment

Same tie in my collection

Some weeks ago I bought a suitcase containing PL, SA as well as some other uniform parts (political), untouched and streight from the attic. One tie, exactly like yours was also included in this lot. No traces of markings or tags. I suspect this tie beeing part of a political uniform, but the variety of political uniform parts in this case makes it impossible to find out which organisation this tie belongs to.
                    BRG,
                    Martin

Comment

Originally posted by mayer View Post
                      Aren't them LW DAK?
                      IMHO, no. They are not constructed as Luftwaffe ties should be.
                      Esse Quam Videri

Comment

...does it present any kind of gauze internally?
                        For example, my one:
                        Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X