UniformsNSDAP

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First pattern tropical jacket for review.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Stian,
    Yes - The cufftitle would appear to be a fake. All insignia is re-applied in this case, but I still believe the cuffs are an original field customization to a tunic I suspect is a 'Franz Letto' manufactured piece.
    Take a look at period photos (not tunics in other peoples collections as the majority have their insignia replaced as well) and use that as your guide to getting the look correct when you do re-apply original insignia yourself....
    Regards,
    Mark

Comment

Originally posted by NZMark View Post
      Hello Stian,
      Yes - The cufftitle would appear to be a fake. All insignia is re-applied in this case, but I still believe the cuffs are an original field customization to a tunic I suspect is a 'Franz Letto' manufactured piece.
      Take a look at period photos (not tunics in other peoples collections as the majority have their insignia replaced as well) and use that as your guide to getting the look correct when you do re-apply original insignia yourself....
      Regards,
      Mark
      Hi Mark,
      Thank you for your reply. I will remove the AKCT and if there is a ghost of a previous one I will start looking for a original. I will probably keep the shoulder board and collar tabs for the moment as I think this tunic should stay as a officer tunic.

Cheers
      Stian

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X