Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

It is a nice tunic but not an M42. It is an M43 which is more common. The breast eagle is not tropical ---- just a late war eagle. Why it is applied over the original eagle is a mystery. Perhaps the eagle underneath was damaged,

Comment

Agree with John,
                    Although I believe we have to think again about our collector's term 'm43' considering this flat pocket flap version was introduced in 1942...
                    Regards,
                    Mark

Comment

Hello
                      Nice original HBT tunic , did you not got this one from the Estand ? I remember seeing it a few weeks ago , priced at less then $500 .

Regards
                      P-Y

Comment

Thanks for the comments. In response to your question, yes, I did get this off the Estand. I figured it was a good deal for $400. Overall, it is really in prettty good condition. The only flaw is the shredded litzen on the collar.

Eddie

Comment

nice tunic. over priced. shame the estand price has trebled between its last sale and this. each to their own, but id never buy something 'spun' this high. that said, good luck with the sale. bare me in mind for a 450 euros deal on this piece of cloth.

Comment

Originally posted by corporalSteiner View Post
                            you say you bought it on estand for 400 bucks and now selling it as over 1000 bucks...is that right, or have i got the story wrong here?
                            Hello
                            No you have not !!! and it is not $1000 but over $1300 .
                            To each is own things , but this is ridiculous to me , especially the time frame here , it took less than a month . Obviously got it with no intention to keep it for his collection , but to simply make a quick profit .
                            Regards
                            P-Y

Comment

Originally posted by Soldat de Fer View Post
                              Hello
                              No you have not !!! and it is not $1000 but over $1300 .
                              To each is own things , but this is ridiculous to me , especially the time frame here , it took less than a month . Obviously got it with no intention to keep it for his collection , but to simply make a quick profit .
                              Regards
                              P-Y
                              I agree !! It's scandalous ! 3 times the original price in less than 1 month I think this not the way and the place for make profit

Comment

Originally posted by hurtgenwald View Post
                                I agree !! It's scandalous ! 3 times the original price in less than 1 month I think this not the way and the place for make profit
                                we have to accept it, as it does happen and each to their own.
                                i have sold stuff on this forum, then wandered through a fair and low and behold, its hanging up for sale at nearly double the price. everyone has their overheads, but there is certainly an unsavory kind of stink associated with items like this imo....it taints.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X