unknown trench coat???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unknown trench coat???

Hello does anyone recognize this trench coat? What year ? Where its from?Sorry for the bad pics. Its all the seller sent.Thank you for any help.
    Attached Files

pic.2

pic 2
    Attached Files

Comment

pic3

pic 3
      Attached Files

Comment

pic 4

pic 4
        Attached Files

Comment

It not mine and I have not seen it before. Post images of the tags and whatever is on the buttons, that will help to figure it out.

Comment

Thank you for the reply.This is all the pics.I could get.I realy dont think it is ww2? Could it be east or west German?

Comment

With the white tag I would guess a Nato country. With a Lion on the buttons and the color I would say Belgian?

Comment

I seen one on the net that was belgian.That was alot like this one.What year would you say it was? Thank you for your help.

Comment

That is what it is, I served with them in the 80s and they were wearing these with the service and walking out. It could be 1950s through now but with the tag I would guess 1960s.

http://www.armynavydeals.com/asp/pro...U=092105C&ST=2

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny R View Post
                    With the white tag I would guess a Nato country. With a Lion on the buttons and the color I would say Belgian?

Yes Belgian is possible but British is also possible. A close-up of the tag IS necessary as Johnny says

Jan

Comment

Hi,

This could be Belgian or British. The Belgian army made these from 1949. Its for sure post-war! Close up from buttons or tag will tell more.

Regards,
                      Brecht

Comment

I would like to thank every one for there help.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X