Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitler - Willi Exner

Hello,

i have found, behind a other picture, this portrait of hitler. its made by willi exner. i suspect it has been done in a print technique. bottom right you can see the original signature of willi exner. I couldn't find anything about this picture in the net. Can you help me , to know something about this . I would like some want to learn more about the value. Please excuse my poor knowledge of english.
    i dont know the way to insert imagine, semd me a mail if you want to see pictuI would
    Last edited by tito1978; 09-08-2009, 03:32 AM. Reason: pictures

If it is an oil does it say "nach Willi Exner" or "N. Willi Exner"? Exner painted a famous painting of Hitler that was copied by many other artists and was printed- Do a search for Exner on the forum. These have been posted before. You probably have a period print.

Comment

i dont think that's a copy, i would like to show you pictures, but i dont know the way to insert them. can i have your mail adress, then i will send it to you..

Comment

Your post is in the wrong section but here is a link to another print of the famous Exner painting, they made thousands of these. Scroll down to the second items for sale.

http://www.germaniainternational.com/hitler5.html

Comment

hello,

its not this painting,its a copy technique.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X