Panzerjäger shoulder straps on Detlev's update today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzerjäger shoulder straps on Detlev's update today

Anyone here happen to score these on Detlev's update today? If you did, I'll double your money and pay you twice what you bought them for.

Please contact me via PM.

Thanks,
    Rob
    Attached Files

..is this a same typ of my one pair?

Comment

Looks to be the same type to me...only nicer.

Comment

what's so special on these boards?

Comment

The shoulders board which I have results from Officer cadet of this unit:
          Gebirgs-Panzerjäger-Abteilung 44
          The Gebirgs-Panzerabwehr-Abteilung 44 was set up on the 10th November, 1938 in Munich, in the military district VII. The department should be moved later after Murnau, also military district VII. The department was subordinated with list the 1th Gebirgs division. With the mobilization the department consisted of a department rod, a news train and 3 Panzerabwehr-Kompanien (mot) with altogether 12 Panzerabwehr-Geschützen. Besides, the 6. Fla-MG-Kompanie 55 with altogether twelve 2 cms of flak (mot) was assigned as 4th of company. On the 21st March, 1940 the department was renamed to the Gebirgs-Panzerjäger-Abteilung 44. On the 4th August, 1942 the 3rd company became a Flak-Kompanie umbewaffnet. In 1944 the department consisted of two schweren Panzerjäger-Kompanien and a leichten Sturmgeschütz-Kompanie as well as a Gebirgs-Flak-Kompanie. After the renaming of the higher unity the department reported from the middle of March, 1945 of the 1. Volks-Gebirgs-Division.

Comment

Originally posted by heinrich66 View Post
            what's so special on these boards?

If you are referring to the straps that started this thread, then nothing. Not to most people, anyway. They are an exact match (manufacture, rank, Panzerjäger cipher, tress, etc.) for a restoration project I am working on that is why I want them so badly.

Thanks,
            Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Johnson View Post
              If you are referring to the straps that started this thread, then nothing. Not to most people, anyway. They are an exact match (manufacture, rank, Panzerjäger cipher, tress, etc.) for a restoration project I am working on that is why I want them so badly.

Thanks,
              Rob
              Sorry to hear that. I know how you feel. I have tunics i have waited I think 7 years now to find the right piece for. I hope you figure out who has them and can get them.

Comment

Thanks, Johnny...

Rob

Comment

this boards Rob are Waffen SS

Comment

Besslein,

I believe the background wool on the subject boards is very dark green....Heer.

Richard

Comment

Originally posted by Richard P View Post
                      Besslein,

I believe the background wool on the subject boards is very dark green....Heer.

Richard

Agreed,M36 type dark green.

Glenn
                      "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X