Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzer DAK (tropical) NCO Tunic w/ M41 Cap

Hello

Saw this tunic and cap offered, anyone here purchase it or have any thoughts about the tunic or cap ? Asked for better pics but none were forth coming...would liked to have seen more of it.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=136771246

thanks
    Tim

Tim,
    you were best not to try and buy these. Take a look at the collar of the tunic, it doesn't have the correct cut and also has a button hole. The cap barely warranted a 2nd glance at all with what appears to be a added soutache and what appear to be bad insignia. The material used in the cap construction doesn't appear to be original either.
    I know that the pics aren't all that good but they are still good enough to see these issues.

Take care

Mark

Comment

Not much more to be said about that tunic set other than its complete crap. Best to stay away from that dog.

Steve

Comment

What's an m41 cap??

Comment

Mark,

Eventually we will all get the M40 and not the M41 I promise!

Matt

Comment

Comment

Hi Tim,
              I saw this auction a few months ago. He was asking triple what he wants now. I've got a feeling the seller is Jim Calhoun and he is seriously bad news.

Comment

Originally posted by BenVK View Post
                Hi Tim,
                I saw this auction a few months ago. He was asking triple what he wants now. I've got a feeling the seller is Jim Calhoun and he is seriously bad news.
                Is he in Nevada now? "Flying Snake" in that case would be an appropriate seller name for him.

Comment

Not sure of his whereabouts now but one of his old usernames on ebay and the like was desertsnake.

Comment

The root word is the most important here.

Comment

Hello all

Great work on sorting out this tunic and cap set. When i first saw it inoticed the buttonhole in the upper collar and wanted to see more pics of this set.
                      Thought is this one of those 'Sud Front" tunics (knew it was not DAK) maybe with 6 buttons down the front or even four, but could not tell from pics.

The seller never could send pics to me for different reasons....till auction was over and he had sold it to someone here in the States.
                      His name used was Steve Lewis of Nev, he is offering quite a few items on that site many of which look bad to me too. Thanks again for all your guys help.

And Steve, Good Luck overseas....again.

Follow Me...

Comment

Originally posted by Tim O'Keefe View Post
                        Hello all

Great work on sorting out this tunic and cap set. When i first saw it inoticed the buttonhole in the upper collar and wanted to see more pics of this set.
                        Thought is this one of those 'Sud Front" tunics (knew it was not DAK) maybe with 6 buttons down the front or even four, but could not tell from pics.

The seller never could send pics to me for different reasons....till auction was over and he had sold it to someone here in the States.
                        His name used was Steve Lewis of Nev, he is offering quite a few items on that site many of which look bad to me too. Thanks again for all your guys help.

And Steve, Good Luck overseas....again.

Follow Me...
                        Tim,

thank you for the words of encouragement. I'll keep my head down while I'm over there.

Best regards. Steve

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X