Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like the lining writing on first one

Comment

From the pictures both look authentic. However, I would say that the eagle insignia on the M40 was replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by airborne_steve View Post
        From the pictures both look authentic. However, I would say that the eagle insignia on the M40 was replaced.
        can you be a little more specific steve

thank you for looking.
        what would be a fair price for theese,one by one.
        regards

Comment

Greetings norweigen,

The edelweiss is on the wrong sleeve! It might be covering up where a steuerman patch was before.

On the M40 the eagle and chevron have been replaced and the medical specialty patch doesn't look like it has been on there very long.

The tunics themselves look nice just a bad job of insignia application.

Fred

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Green View Post
            Greetings norweigen,

The edelweiss is on the wrong sleeve! It might be covering up where a steuerman patch was before.

On the M40 the eagle and chevron have been replaced and the medical specialty patch doesn't look like it has been on there very long.

The tunics themselves look nice just a bad job of insignia application.

Fred
            Whats a steuermann patch?
            yes it is on the wrong sleeve AND the wrong jacket,it was according to seller
            removed from the gebirgsjager tunic and put on the m36 tunic 40 years ago.
            i appritiate all of the input very much and i would like you to keep on rewieving
            however i would also like you to estimate a value on theese so that i can give the present owner an honest offer

Comment

hello

anyone have any thoughts about the value of this,how much should i offer?whats a fair price.
              come on guys

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X