Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carmine piped em boards

Hi,

i bought a pair of carmine piped em boards. The colour isn't captured that right by my camera, but it is for sure carmine, no panzer, no artillery.

Which branch would you suggest? veterinarian, but no snake devices? General staff, but em?
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Heirich, it could be either - EM/NCO's attached to the GS (not of the GS) wore carmine - I don not know if EM's in Vet units even had the snake cypher.

Don

Comment

Nebeltruppen?

Comment

OKH/OKW EMs and NCOs wore carmine red as well. The color could be Vet as well. EMs did not wear the snake. I do not think they are Nebel. See post 14-

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=347037

Comment

Hi,

thanks for the input. I personally believe the nebel color to be darker (when compared to my nebel items). I also doubt the general staff, i believe the lower ranks would wore their "normal" branch color. I have to check the regulations for vet. about the snake devices. A friendly member pointed out via pm, that only promotes veterinarians would wore the snake devices, which makes sense to me.

Comment

The boards and tabs I posted are for a man I knew that was a driver assigned to OKH/OKW. Soldiers assinged to those units wore carmine. Vet personnel below NCO and some NCOS did not wear a snake. It is best to photograph them in sunlight with no flash on a dark background.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X