M43 Tunic, need opinions

Hello Guys,

i need some opinions about this tunic.

Thanks for your support, Frank

Original jacket,shoulder straps...Post war replaced insignia.IMO

Glenn
    "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

super form and down slanted breast pocket tops...great length or 'pull' in space between two pockets at front. where hook holes are.
      for gods sake, it aint rocket science. cant reenactor companies please take note of the long form and stop making endless short replicas??looks like this one has been folded up in store for a very long time. clothes depot find? italy?

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn McInnes View Post
        Original jacket,shoulder straps...Post war replaced insignia.IMO

Glenn
        I am starting to think you have some automated feature in your CP wherein the above statment is posted automatically for all tunic questions?

I agree with your computer generated response.

Comment

The eagle is also replaced imo ...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny R View Post
            I am starting to think you have some automated feature in your CP wherein the above statment is posted automatically for all tunic questions?

I agree with your computer generated response.
            A good one Johnny

Glenn, of course we are kidding!

All the best,

Comment

Originally posted by TONY Q.W. View Post
              A good one Johnny

Glenn, of course we are kidding!

All the best,
              I am actually not kidding. I think "Glenn" actually is a computer not unlike the Hal 9000 in 2001:Space Odyssey that is designed to hoard all the nice original combat tunics in the World by monitoring all selling venues on line and buying items within nana seconds after they are listed. Has anyone ever actually seen Glenn? How do you know he is real? I think the "Mike Davis" also is a similar machine for the US, they will claim to know each other etc. I think something is going on here.

Comment

My thoughts exactly

Comment

There are some men in suits and black sunglasses standing in my yard now with a SWAT team demanding all my untouched issue tunics. Save yourselves. . . .

Comment

So it´s a good one with replaced insignia.

Thanks a lot for your opinions!

best regards, Frank

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny R View Post
                      I am actually not kidding. I think "Glenn" actually is a computer not unlike the Hal 9000 in 2001:Space Odyssey that is designed to hoard all the nice original combat tunics in the World by monitoring all selling venues on line and buying items within nana seconds after they are listed. Has anyone ever actually seen Glenn? How do you know he is real? I think the "Mike Davis" also is a similar machine for the US, they will claim to know each other etc. I think something is going on here.

No worries Johnny,both Mr Davis and I are from planet earth and we are both humans... Mike and I have met (in person) before.

Best,
                      Glenn
                      "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X