Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luftwaffe Tabs in Cellophane

Hi,

Just showing some nice unissued tabs...the group includes flight, flak, engineer, admin and signal.

Gary B
    Attached Files
    ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

They are very nice...I just don't think I could resist opening them for a clear look. Good will power.

Richard

Comment

Once I bought flight Major tabs in cellophane. I opened them immediately ...

Nice tabs!

Comment

euteeuu

I have a couple of sets that were in partially opened cello's I peaked in and saw moth damage and opened both up. I'm gald I did before any more damage occurred. Now I would be affraid to have a set in sealed cello, I'm sure I could get over it. Nice pile Gary. Ever tempted to open them? By the way their all out of line.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the comments. I can honestly say I have not been tempted to open any of them. Probably because I can still "see" the contents and I already have extra pairs of these tabs loose in my collection.

Eric, my son thought it would look better with all of the tabs sort of thrown in a pile.....I tend to agree!

Gary B
          ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

Comment

Originally posted by Gary B View Post
            Hi,

Thanks for the comments. I can honestly say I have not been tempted to open any of them. Probably because I can still "see" the contents and I already have extra pairs of these tabs loose in my collection.

Eric, my son thought it would look better with all of the tabs sort of thrown in a pile.....I tend to agree!

Gary B
            My sister-in-law would call that fung shei. It is kinda cool

Comment

Those are beautiful!!!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X