M36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M36

Can anyone tell me why some M36 tunics have the 3 holes on the left and right on the front side and some tunics don't?

The Model 33 Feldbluse is made with two rear 3 hole belt ramps, the modified 34 up to the model 43 have two sets front and rear.
    These are issue tunics. in some cases a custom tunic could be made without the belt ramp holes of the same enlisted type wool for Officers, additionally, there are modified tunics, where when the tunic is shortened, the lower pockets are raised up and cover the belt ramp holes on the front of the tunic. In this case the belt ramp holes will still be visible on the inner liner or inside the lower pockets.
    Maty
    Originally posted by Lt Visser View Post
    Can anyone tell me why some M36 tunics have the 3 holes on the left and right on the front side and some tunics don't?

Comment

Originally posted by neutunic View Post
      ...there are modified tunics, where when the tunic is shortened, the lower pockets are raised up and cover the belt ramp holes on the front of the tunic. In this case the belt ramp holes will still be visible on the inner liner or inside the lower pockets.
      In my experience, this is the most encountered reason.

There is also the so-called "economy M36 tunic" which did not have the holes in front.

Paul

Comment

Perhaps Visser can post a photo of the tunic in question ?
        Maty
        Originally posted by Paul McKee View Post
        In my experience, this is the most encountered reason.

There is also the so-called "economy M36 tunic" which did not have the holes in front.

Paul

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X