Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

opinions on HBT tunic, Heer

Hey guys,
    I just bought this reed green HBT tunic off of the e-stand. I'd appreciate opinions on it. It looks nearly unissued, no glow-back under UV light, and the s-rings are somewhat rusted (this rusting has caused some 'rusting' to wear the cloth near the s-rings). It smells old and looks to me to be the correct HBT weave. The buttons still retain most of their green paint and are stamped "RS" on the back. Please check out the pics. Thanks, Lee
    Attached Files

more pics
    Attached Files

Comment

tunic

That is an original summer weight tunic. No problem with it's originality based on the pictures. Any size stamps inside the right breast button flap? They may be a faint white ink.

Nice tunic IMO.

Marty
      I love the beach.

Comment

Thanks Marty,
        Yes there are size stamps inside the tunic in black ink. As best as I can make out:

39 92 42
        57 56
        T42

It fits like a size 36 or 38 short jacket. In the upper right pocket there is old paper tag attached with "25" or "15" pencilled in. Any idea what that might be?
        -Lee

Originally posted by MartyC
        That is an original summer weight tunic. No problem with it's originality based on the pictures. Any size stamps inside the right breast button flap? They may be a faint white ink.

Nice tunic IMO.

Marty

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X