Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navigator Tunic???????????

Guys,

I will be very greatfull if you could send me an image(or just desrcribe) of the navigator tunic and Sleeve badge(i think this is the name).
    The tunic that i´m talking about is the bomber´s navigator tunic.
    I have one patch that is on a Luftwaffe uniform that have one pair of wings, under them there is one Swastika and above the swastika right in the middle of the patch there some kind of letter E i think...
    It was told me that this badge(the one that i just described)is from a navigator from bomber,altough i´m not 100% shure.
    Please try to undestand my description of the patch.
    Ohh...I think that this badge is from some kind of artillery crew man or Heavy FLAK (the one that calculate the distances and work with maps...i think)

Thanks!!

Hi Iron Cross,
    This is whats known as one of the specialty badge`s of the L/W worn on the lower left sleve, this particular badge as described is for Range finder of the Flak Artillery. After approx one year or apon participating in the dowing of an enemy aircraft the edge had an addition of a 3mm gold twist cord.
    Hope this helps

Ashley

Comment

Yes it helped thanks a lot, this badge is the one that is in my tunic(is it rare or not?)

thanks

Comment

Hi iron cross (havn`t you a real name?????)

There is one of these badges for sale on e-stand.

Ashley

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X