Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please answer me!

Hi guys,

i have a BIG doubt, i dont know if the price of the following items are correct soo please help me(these items are from a man that wanna sell them to me).

1 Africa Korps Tunic--> US$1.200(THE TUNIC IS IN PERFECT CONDITIONS)
    1 Iron Cross 1st class with maker´s mark and original box---> US$300
    1 Panzer Badge made of silver with maker´s mark---->US$250

Are them with the correct price or not!!????

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by

Iron Cross

Hi
    I will not make any comment about the DAK tunic as I don't know
    Regarding the other items :
    EK 1 : price OK
    PAB : too expensive
    My comments apply for both pieces with "common" maker marks. If you can give us the maker marks or the codes, it might be easier to appraise them.
    Regards
    Denis

Comment

Photos! We need photos! As many as possible- 10 of the tunic, 4 of the Iron Cross, and another 3 of the panzer badge. Good, detailed closeups and get a 30 day guarantee from the guy.
      WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

I can give you a definite....MAYBE. Without pictures and more information, that's the best I can do. For instance, on the tunic - what's the rank? - is there a cuff title?........

As for the medals (although I'm not a medals guy) just the manufacturer can make a huge difference in the price.

I'm probably being too forward here, but that's what I do for a living, so bear with me. The fact that you are asking about prices on three items that are faked a lot causes me concern that you are about to be screwed big time. To be blunt - if you don't know prices, are you sure you know how to tell the difference between the real and the not-so-real? I'd go REAL slow here, my friend. All of us here at the Forum want to help you, but without photos....

Comment

thanks

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
          X