Good new for Polizei collectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good new for Polizei collectors

I sent an e-mail to Bender Publishing regarding the long-awaited series on the German Police by Jack Angolia. I got this reply -

Dear Dave:
    Pleased to report that we have received the manuscript for Vol. 1 and am currently working on. It is quite complex and will probably not be available before late spring. All the best.

Sincerely yours,
    Roger James Bender
    Last edited by Dave Suter (Sarge); 11-11-2003, 06:47 PM.

Good news. We were just talking about that the other day. Any word on how many vol's in the Police Series?
    AUTHOR OF:

sigpic

GERMAN ARMY SHOULDER STRAPS AND BOARDS - 1933-1945

Comment

When I talked to Jack about the series several years ago he said it would be three volumes. Given the complexity of the various police forces I'd be surprised if it were any less.

Comment

I'll be looking out for that one. Always had a thing about the polizei. Wonder if it will be along the lines of the 'Uniforms and Traditions' series?
        Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Great news

But untill the book gets on the market you all will just have to do with my website

Comment

What do you guys think about the 2 vol. series "Chained Dogs" by Robert E. Witter?

Comment

Yep, I’m definitely waiting for the new Polizei reference book! To bad it will late spring before we hopefully see it!

Volumes I & II of Chain Dogs by Witter are great publications, although they pertain to the Feldgendarmerie and the I believe Angolia’s new book will be more focused on the ORPO.
              Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
              X