BULLS-EYE: Definitive new book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BULLS-EYE: Definitive new book

All you need to know about Marksmanship Lanyards and Tank Destruction Badges can be found in our new book:

BULLS-EYE
    German Army Marksmanship Lanyards
    and
    Tank Destruction Badges
    Neil G Stewart and LT COL (ret.) Timothy J Curley

PLEASE SEE THE COMMUNITY FORUM AND ITS Book Review and Media FOR DETAILS
    Attached Files

WOW! Looks awesome.

Comment

look to be terrible

Valentin

Comment

Hi,

I look forward to adding this book to my library and seeing you guys again at the SOS.

Gary B
        ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

Comment

Gee! Looks great! After this perhaps somebody will be interested in buying TD-groupings...

Comment

Thank you!

Thanks for the positive feedback. This book should help readers get through the minefield that seems to have developed around both TDBs and now Shooting Lanyards.

Comment

Congratulations to you and Tim. Duty calls, so unfortunately I will not get to visit with you both at SOS. I look forward to seeing my TDB book contribution
              Alitur vitium vivitque tegendo

Comment

Sos

Thanks to all who have commented and are interested in Lanyards and TDBs. We will be at the SOS show with plenty of books available. Come visit us at:

TABLES L28-30

Comment

Hi Neil,

Looks great, can't wait to get a copy this weekend. See you at the show.

Tom
                  If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
                  [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                  Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Comment

Looks Great! I have always wanted to learn about TDB's...I think I may pick up a copy at the show. How much is the book going to be?

Regards,
                    Chris G.

Comment

Price is $59.95 plus shipping: see the Books section for complete details!

Thanks,

Comment

I picked up my copy at the show, and it is awesome!
                        HC

Comment

I bought a copy at SOS as well and recommend it highly. The authors are to be commended.

Comment

I received Neil & Tim's new book last week and especially for the newby collector like me, it is a MUST have!!!!! Already saved me from a bad TDB
                            Greg
                            Last edited by AFF96; 11-09-2009, 07:00 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by ngs3 View Post
                              Thanks for the positive feedback. This book should help readers get through the minefield that seems to have developed around both TDBs and now Shooting Lanyards.
                              I am reading this book now,,fairly well done however really no close up shots of the Tank on the TDB's and no mention of dimensions or placement either,,,also no mention of how many types of TDB metal tanks etc, etc,,,

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X