Billy Kramer

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SA overcoat and belt rig. Is it original?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA overcoat and belt rig. Is it original?

Hey guys, what are your thoughts on this one? I don't have any other pictures, unfortunately, so just give me your thoughts based on what you see. Also, if it is good, what is it worth? Thanks!
    Grant
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Looks alright to me. nice medics sa kit. Not sure what the yellow tabs are. communications??OOps i see the medical boards, must be a unit or specific rank?/ someone will know.Looks minty to say the least. Hope you score.

Comment

Ok, so what would be a fair price for this?

Comment

The lanyard is not SA, but is an Army Shooting lanyard and should not be on that coat.
              The value of that alone would be about $120.
              The belt looks good and would be about $160. Don't know about the Medical pouch.
              Coats are difficult to show and are therefore cheaper than tunics, so value may be about $600, IMO.

Comment

Hmm, ok thanks!

Comment

I agree with those comments and ball park figures.
                  I would (re)post this in the political section, where it belongs.
                  You'll get the SA experts over there to further comment on this group!

"Nice" as a "general comment" from me but I'm not up to speed on SA and appropriate farbes etc...
                  I have no doubt that its all real, but is it matching? Lanyard is Army of course!
                  So let the political experts see this group is my recommendation (for expert advise!)

Comment

Didn't know there was a political section... Since I'm still pretty new here, I guess I have alot to learn! I don't think I'll repost, as y'all have told me all I need to know. Thanks again!
                    Grant

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Klink View Post
                      Didn't know there was a political section... Since I'm still pretty new here, I guess I have alot to learn! I don't think I'll repost, as y'all have told me all I need to know. Thanks again!
                      Grant
                      No prob. thanks for showing anyways. I like it.
                      Btw the "Wehrmacht" uniform section means "armed forces"...
                      = KM + WH + LW (SS has its own section)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                      X