Luftwaffe Gala Mess Tunic Evening Wear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luftwaffe Gala Mess Tunic Evening Wear

Luftwaffe Gala Mess Tunic and vest bought from the Collector's Guild,boards are for a Leuitenant in the signals reserves,white vest used on formal occasions only along with a white bow tie.First pattern chained dagger by Horster. Other than the Luftwaffe only the SS,Kreigsmarine and Diplomatic officials wore tunics of this type unique to their branches.KC is purely decorative.

realy lovely man, this is the one you were getting us excited about right?

great,

piere will post his one soon, its from a kc winner.

maybe it would be cool to start a thread with all lw mess jacket owners and start to compare construction techincs

cya

Comment

Now that is one sharp looking outfit

Comment

Beautiful outfit.

Comment

Nice setup, outstanding breast eagle

Comment

hey paste yours guys!!!!!we'll have a formal!!

Comment

Im beginnin to think earlier period jackets {pre war}such as mine are more of a navy blueish where later versions possibly wartime are the greyish blue luft color commonly associated with that period any thoughts?

Comment

Hi there!

I think not. I have a pre war dated mess jacket, sewn in 1935 and is blu-gray as another I have, cut in 1942 in the same shade of colour... The only dofferent I have notice is that the early one is best taylored than the other, but should meaning due the best tailor have made...
                It's clear that I cannot see the whole mess jacket productions, and its only my thoughts!

Cheers!

Comment

here is mine to compare
                  Attached Files

Comment

yours is like mine the navy blue look at these....they are both of the lighter shade more grey than our 2 examples.maybe its more washing that causes this effect?or different times of manufacture during the 33-45 period like i stated above,I

Comment

Heres mine...now that makes 3...anymore?
                      Regards,
                      Gary
                      Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                      X