No announcement yet.

Black Fliegerbluse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A black HBT fliegerbluse also existed in work uniforms.

Comment

Here are the images of JohnS' black dyed fliegerblouse which is in my possession for evaluation and a possible trade.
      We're still working out some details on a trade that would be mutually agreeable as some trade items I offered had flaws...
      So I need to "up" my offer with additional trade material...
      which leads to my question;
      What would a proper appraisel value be for this 2 piece set in today's market?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by NickG; 04-27-2009, 10:59 PM.

Comment

The blouse is nice but dyed.... including the lining. Traces of breast eagle stitching are still visible. See yellow area
        Attached Files
        Last edited by NickG; 04-27-2009, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Liner also black now so none of the LW depot and size ink stamps are visible anymore...
          Attached Files

Comment

The fliegerblouse has not been dimilitarized, meaning the shoulder buttons and shoulderstrap loops are still in place... It also has the original Fliegerbluse resin buttons for the fly-front closure. So there is a chance its a war time dye job (auxiliary troops or POW?) as opposed to post war civilian modification.
            Traces of collar tab ghosts and rank gull holes still visible...
            Attached Files
            Last edited by NickG; 04-27-2009, 11:01 PM.

Comment

It comes with these pants which are NOT dyed...note lining material!
              Attached Files

Comment

Pants inside look ;all metal dish buttons and typical German suspender supports!
                Attached Files

Comment

Pants rear pocket anmd belt loops details...
                  Pants are black (with blue-ish parts...) with panzer-pants shaped tie-tape bottoms...
                  but with non -panzer type waist (ie w/o pocket flaps or built-in waist belt ...)
                  So what would this set be worth in value in dollars (for a possible trade)?
                  Either as a set and individually priced ??? (blouse + pants)
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by NickG; 04-27-2009, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Possibly they were POW worn. My dad has a uniform that was worn by German POWs in WWII which was WWI American vintage. It consists of black died wool pants and hat and a WWI American jean material work shirt with PW painted on it.
                    Just a possiblilty! I like that set, btw!

Comment

Hi Karl
                      Yes most likely a POW dye job...and still retains shoulder strap loops +buttons
                      (as opposed to a post war dye job...so definitely not converted like this for civilian use).
                      VALUE?
                      Nick

Comment

BTT

Anybody with a reasonable value assessment on this set?

(working a trade and need to bridge a "monetary gap"...too far apart...)
                        Thanks
                        Nick

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X